- After registering for the NSNT 2023 conference, you will receive permission to submit your manuscript to Scientific.net publisher (Scopus) following the conclusion of the conference. However, please note that only 40 papers will be selected for publication consideration in Scientific.net, while the remaining manuscripts will be submitted to the Libyan Journal of Science. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Last date to receive abstracts: 01-10-2023
- Notification to participants regarding the acceptance or rejection of their conference submissions: 15-10-2023
- Conference dates: 12-13 December 2023
Conference ObjectivesThis conference aims to shed light on pioneering and future innovations in the world of nanotechnology and its importance in addressing and providing solutions in various fields, and to be a forum for experts, academics, researchers, young scientists, and entrepreneurs from different countries to share and discuss research findings, to exchange ideas and insights, and to network for collaboration and career development.
Who can attend?
- - Academic experts in nanotechnology and nanomaterials
- - Teaching staff members
- - Scientists and researchers from Institutes, universities, and companies
- - Graduate students from universities and institutes
- - Doctors- Pharmacists
- - Directors of scientific centers
- - Investors
- - Industry and business representatives
- - Managers in government institutions, Service companies, authorities and decision-makers
Here is a presentation of the most important Conference Tracks
- Prof. Abdelsalam Ali Asweisi (University of Tripoli)
- Prof. Mahmoud F. Farhat (University of Tripoli)
- Prof. Abdullah Ali Al-Muqirhi (Libyan Authority for Scientific Research)
- Dr. Nagi Giuma Greesh (Libyan Authority for Scientific Research)
- Dr. Zaineb Omer Ettarhouni (University of Tripoli)
- Dr. Ahmad Kamal Kailany (Tripoli College of Science and Technology)
- Prof. Ibrahim Mohamad Eldaghayes - President (University of Tripoli)
- Dr. Moussa Abrahim Saleh (Sabha University)
- Dr. Souad Salem Albkuri (Libyan Authority for Scientific Research)
- Dr. Mohamed Mostafa Elbakush (University of Tripoli)
- Dr. Aysha Belgasem Mezoughi (University of Tripoli)
- Mrs. Hajer Ayad Alhammali (University of Tripoli)
- Mrs. Naeimah Al Jiddari (Libyan Authority for Scientific Research)
- Dr. Wanisa Ibrahim Ahweelat - President (Sabha University)
- Prof. Nagib Ali Elmarzugi (University of Tripoli)
- Prof. Abdunnaser Mohamed Etorki (University of Tripoli)
- Prof. Saad k. El Ebaidi (University of Benghazi)
- Dr. Rasha Mohamed Sheltami (University of Benghazi)
- Dr. Magdi Ali El.Fergani (University of Bucharest)
- Prof. Ibrahim Al-Senussi Nasr (Sabha University)
- Ms. Fatima Hassan Al-tiab (Sabha University)
- Eng. Ali Farag Madwa (Libyan Authority for Scientific Research)
Guide for Authors and Participants
1- Commitment to ethics of scientific research.
2- The submitted abstract should be relevant to the theme of the conference
3- The submitted research mustn't have been published before.
4- The abstract is accepted in Arabic or English (250 words maximam)
5- The submitted abstract is subject to arbitration by specialized scientific committees.
6- Each researcher has the right to submit more than one research or participation.
7- The researcher should follow the conditions of writing through the template prepared on the conference website.
8- Participants can register via the electronic form prepared by the scientific committee, obtained from the conference website: www.nsnt2023.aonsrt.ly
Here are the details of the conference lecture schedule
Opening of the conference with the national anthem and verses from the Quran
Data for this day
Data for this day
Data for this day
Important Conference Dates
Deadline for receiving participation forms and research:
01 - 10 - 2023
Informing participants whether or not to accept their participation:
15 - 10 - 2023
Conference date :
12-13/ 12 - 2023
Information on the conference venue
The First International Conference on Nano Science and Nano Technology
Conference sessions will be held in Bab Al Bahr Hotel in the Libyan capital, Tripoli